Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
How SERVPRO can partner with your Business
Owning a business in the hospitality industry involves a unique set of challenges. Especially if your business is successful! You will enjoy lots of customers as a successful business owner, and that’s great! With lots of traffic, your business will experience wear and tear above and beyond the norm, however, so you need to be prepared for these types of events and take a proactive viewpoint to stay ahead of the game.
Having a company such as SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell on your team will be a great benefit to you here. SERVPRO professionals are experienced in cleanups after fire damage or water damages, whether large or small, as well as being experts in the area of mold remediation. As a national franchise, we enjoy great business relationships with insurance professionals, so anything that will involve claims will be a breeze when you work with us.
Does your business involve food preparation? Heavy duty cleaning projects for industrial kitchens are all part of a day’s work for the team at SERVPRO. Going over your kitchen areas thoroughly to get hard to reach places sparkling clean will be something you can enlist us to complete. Stripping all tips of floors and deep cleaning, sanitizing, and restoring them is also something that we here at SERVPRO excel in.
Perhaps your business is as a hotelier. Floors are a concern here, too, but from a different perspective. You will want all your spaces to look as though no one has even been there! Fresh and pristine hallways and lobby areas are great first impressions for your patrons, and a company like SERVPRO that has years of experience in cleanups of all kinds will be the perfect answer to this type of challenge.
In the event that your hospitality-based business suffers damage from storms, accidents, or machinery malfunctions, or any other unforeseen issues that can come out of nowhere, enlist the help of SERVPRO to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
The team at SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell is proud to serve our clients. Call us today for help with all your clean up projects! 215.368.4110
Services You Might Not Know We Offer
In addition to clean up after fire damages or water damages, the SERVPRO team is also experienced in mold remediation and removal, but you probably already know that. We are well-known for our expertise in these areas and are proud of our service levels to our clientele. It’s an honor to serve you! Today we would like to share a few of the other commercial services we offer that you might not know about so that you can always keep SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell in mind when the need arises:
BIOHAZARDS. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. Failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. Our team is trained to safely remove biohazards and dispose of them properly in accordance with all health regulations. We are equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products, and so can help transform these unhealthy environments back into clean, safe homes and offices.
TRAUMA AND CRIME SCENE. After the police have finished processing a crime or accident scene, the cleaning and restoration process can begin. Oftentimes, these events can be traumatic, and dealing with the cleanup can be difficult. Many times, crime and accident scenes have blood and other contaminants that pose a serious health risk. SERVPRO will respond immediately with the specialized training, protective equipment, and experience necessary to safely clean trauma and crime scenes. Our technicians follow OSHA and EPA protocols to help transform an unsafe environment back into a clean, safe home or business. Our first focus is always safety, since crime or accident scenes may involve bloodborne pathogens, harmful chemicals, and other dangers. We will always treat your property and the people involved with the greatest empathy and respect in the face of trying circumstances.
Crime Scene Residues
• From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, we can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation.
• We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Our trained Professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
These are just a few of the additional services you might not know about that SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell offers. Please call us at 215.368.4110 to schedule an inspection.
Partnering With SERVPRO
Claims Service May Speed Up Settlements
An insurance agent or adjuster will need to access claim information to process and settle a claim. Necessary documentation ranges from an individual estimate and report of damage to data on similar claims and job costs. Learn more about three ways in which an electronic claims service may speed up an insurance claim settlement.
1. View Estimates As Soon As Possible
After SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell responds to a call with an on-site inspection and provides a verbal briefing, damage mitigation and restoration professionals will calculate an estimate. A one-stop shop such as SERVPRO can account for the costs of the complete job. Companies that only provide mitigation or restoration services will issue separate estimates, which may slow down claim settlement. SERVPRO will upload a comprehensive estimate to an internal system, and the documentation will be made available to insurance representatives on the Claims Information Center.
2. Access Claim Information and Updates at Any Time
Once an individual estimate is posted on an electronic claims service, insurance agents and adjusters can gain access to this information at any time. The availability of documentation necessary to process an insurance claim may reduce delays due to communication. Insurers can keep track of updates through the same service.
3. Search Comparison Data
An electronic claims service can also function as a research resource. Collected data about types of claims, causes of loss, job file costs and information enables an insurer to compare the performance of a franchise to other locations across the region or nationwide to make sure an estimate is reasonable.
An electronic claims service can help an insurance agent and adjuster process and settle insurance claims for damage at your property. Insurance companies and clients work with SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell, a company that maintains this type of service, to ensure that insurance representatives always have access to important information.
The SERVPRO Team
An insurance adjuster may be the loneliest and most important person in the property insurance industry. Responsibilities include:
• Guaranteeing company profitability by keeping costs low and minimizing waste
• Creating customer satisfaction with fast response and quality restoration
• Providing vendors with restoration specifications and answers to questions
• Facilitating the entire process with open communications and status updates
When disaster strikes, an insurance adjuster can expect an assignment to a team. The difference is that the numbers are bigger on a team. There are more customers, claims and vendors. Managing many claims on a team can quickly become an overwhelming task.
Insurance Adjusters Prefer Self-Reliant Vendors
It’s easy to imagine that insurance adjusters prefer some vendors over others. However, adjusters don’t choose. The customers do. There are several categories of vendors.
1. Vendors not on the preferred vendor list require the most attention. These vendors have never done work for the insurance company or haven’t done it very often. They may not understand the procedures and guidelines that they must follow. They need training and extra support.
2. Some vendors need more attention than others. The apparent need can happen in several ways. One is that even great vendors may need a bit of micromanaging. Another is that some vendors don’t understand how much self-reliance is acceptable.
3. Good vendors are invisible until they finish.They accept the information from the adjuster, ask questions up front and disappear. The next time the vendor communicates is when the job is complete.
4. The best vendors manage claims in-house.The SERVPRO team manages the insurance claim process using the Claims Information Center. It is the central warehouse for every bit of information that SERVPRO has on the claim. This information includes the original claim, estimates, photos and scanned paperwork. This information is available in print or by email.
The Team Is Ready To Help
The insurance adjuster expects you to select a vendor. When that time comes, know that the SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell remediation team is always ready to help. Please call us at 215.368.4110.