Fire in Warminster, PA
The home owner in this condo left food on the stove and forgot it was there, causing a fire. The fire covered the whole 2 bedroom condo in soot. Our crew fire cleaned every surface in the house from walls to cabinets to pictures and knickknacks. In the before photo, you can see the wall covered in soot. The post photo shows the same wall after fire cleaning ready for painting. This home owner was elderly and needed extra assistance communicating with her insurance company. We took extra care making sure everything we were doing was covered by the insurance company. The home owner was appreciative we were patient and took our time informing her of the process. SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell is here to help any time you a have fire in your home.