Fire Damage Warminster PA
This home suffered a fire damage in its upstairs bedroom due to an electrical malfunction. SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell was called in to secure the structure, complete the mitigation work and demo. and lastly complete the full reconstruction portion of the claim. All of this work was completed in a timely fashion for the insured to move back into their home and make it "Like it never even happened." Please consider calling SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell for any of your future needs regarding a water, fire, or smoke damage loss and a turn key solution.