Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Hoarded Basement


This home was affected by a pipe break in their basement. As you can see, the home owner had a lot of content in the basement that was affecting our ability to ... READ MORE



Basement with 2 inches of standing water


This home owner's basement was affected by two inches of standing water after their sump pump failed. SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster, and Blue Bell was called ... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure in Churchville, PA


This family was on vacation when a heavy rain storm came to our area. The sump pump failed affecting almost the entire finished basement. In this first photo, y... READ MORE



Fire in Warminster, PA


The home owner in this condo left food on the stove and forgot it was there, causing a fire. The fire covered the whole 2 bedroom condo in soot. Our crew fire c... READ MORE



Hoard Cleaning in Abington, PA


After her mother's passing, a daughter was faced with her mother's hoarded home that hadn't been cleaned in three to four years. SERVPRO of Lansdale, Warminster... READ MORE



Pipe Break in Local Business


This business had a pipe break that affected most of their office. Our crew extracted the standing water from their kitchen, hallway, office, conference room an... READ MORE



Wet Buckling Flooring in Ambler, PA


This home was affected by a hot water heater leak. In this before picture, you can see the hardwood flooring buckling in some areas. Our crews worked at removin... READ MORE



Hot Water Heater Affected Basement in Chalfont, PA


This almost 4,000 square foot basement was almost entirely affected by the hot water heater leaking. In this picture you can see the area rug under the exercise... READ MORE



Water and Mold Damage at a local business


This local business had a slow roof leak that went on for some time. This caused water to build up under their hardwood floors. It also caused mold to grow bet... READ MORE



Soot Damage in Lansdale, PA


This bathroom and the rest of the home was affected by soot. The home owner's gas fire place caused soot to cover every surface in the home. Our crew's wiped do... READ MORE